Friday, January 25, 2008

adorable plushies!!

few weeks ago..while walking in Jusco deparment stores at the soft toys section..guess what?i came across a bunch of cute and adorable plushies..and i looked at its tag..see the picture below if you wanna know what's written on the tag..


pink, my favourite colour..

do you see what i see??it's "eunice"!!lol..i couldn't believe my eyes till i had to look at it over and over again..hmm..since when i produced plushies??haha..is it new or is t just me who is outdated?anyway, the plushies were not bad but a lil too expensive..RM39.90 each..or i would have got one for myself..


doggy..my favourite animal..

quite romantic plushies they are though since valentine's just around the corner..


the whole row of "eunice" plushies on the shelf.my pride...there are a few other kinds of animals too..so hurry up! support my brand, get one for your loved ones.lol..

p/s.finally a short update..hehe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so cute and pinky.. i wonder why they don't sell it over here... if tweety birds have the eunice logo will you buy them all? haha