Wednesday, April 23, 2008

tagged in the midst of boredom..

it's almost 2am now and i'm still awake..cause i had 3 hours of afternoon to evening long nap?hehe..anyway, i'm tagged by my sis to do a survey..not through her blog but by mouth..more like a privilege?ok ok, cut the crap and here it is..

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
- well, i don't recall really watching any anime before..i'm not so into anime..if only the pictures are 3D...then i may watch..

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
- to control time..like, turning back time...fast forwarding time...or even stopping the time..(take note, not only on my watch ok?)

3. How do you think about yourself?
- myself? the main thing i know is, LAZY...no other words to describe and i love sleeping and eating..sleeping's not really my hobby but once i sleep, i can't wake up..

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- i wanna go to warner brothers in Gold Coast and meet tweety..lol..and experience snow somewhere (inspired by my sis' answer)..anywhere peaceful and pollution-free

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- ermm....to be able to meet all my favourite artistes? can't really think of any dreams now..

6. Do you have a crush now?
- as i said in the previous question, crush on many celebrities..lol..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- anything, anyone at home..

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- hmmmm... haven't really thought of it before..get a car maybe?then i can go wherever i want..and...and...ok lar, not gonna post the lame answers like helping the poor and so on but i really hope i can contribute to spca..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- well, depends..how deep it is..would that person feel the same?well i don't know..don't think i'll have the guts to do it..still not time yet anyway..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- good points?oh no..TOUGH question!!! haha..just so i know she's gonna see this..hmmm...*think* *think*...[willing to fetch me around] [sociable] [thoughtful]

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- people who are fake..hypocrites..selfish..most people hate people like that too right?

12. What is your ambition?
- career wise?or? as for my career in future, that's it..not posting it here..haha..as for my ambition in life, to live a happy life and i wanna draw closer to God each day..

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- i would rather i point out myself..haha..unless i don't realise it then of course, people out there should point out to me..i don't mind but not too harsh please..

14. What do you think is the most important in your life?
- a close relationship with God..my family and my dog..every single tweety collection of mine..food..water...air..and..lol..i know i'm getting lamer..

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- i'm a window-shopaholic..i view more than i buy...hehe..what to do..i don't have so much to spend..viewing's good enough..i can spend the whole day in a shopping complex but not any in ipoh..

16. What is the thing that you really want now?
- to know if i've really made the right choice in life...to know what God's plans are for me..

17. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?
- my fist or that someone hurts? both hurts because force takes place?haha..pressure and some impulsive force takes place as well..that's why..

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
- erm..a lot..wait..can't recall what's it for now..

19. Are you hungry right now?
- nope..ate peanut butter and chocolate waffle at 10pm just now..yummy and filling..hehe..i'm so sleepy right now..

20. Do you think that this survey is totally useless?
- surveys are always fun to me when i really got nothing better to do when i come online so it's fun with me..just that i'm surely gonna bore all readers here with this post..my apologies =) better than no updates right?

8 people I'm gonna tag :

=> Caryn
=> Amirah
=> Jiang May
=> Jnwk
=> Joyce
=> Kai Yi
=> Karen
=> Su Yenn

i selected the names above from my links list..if your name is not listed and you feel like doing it, feel free to do so and vice versa, if you're tagged, and you don't feel like doing it, it's ok =)..anyway, if possible, let me know after you have done it..hehe..thanks for reading till the bottom of this post even if you just screen through..

p/s. this is actually the first survey ever on my blog..

till then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why my name is not in yellow one? sobs. hahahha. kidding friend!! =)

JN 제러미 said...

Oh, saw my name... busy with other stuff lately.. will tag when I'm free and inform you.. :)