Tuesday, January 26, 2010

missing mind and soul...

been so caught up with stuffs lately... mainly the business which i've mentioned in the previous post... i don't know what has gone wrong with me.. i think my mind not only went hay wire, cuckoo, and now i think it's missing..i think i lost my soul too..

just within these 2 days, i can actually list down what funny, silly and clumsy things i've done..

- cooked my dog's rice at 7pm but forgot to press the "cook" switch and caused her dog to starve till 9pm.. yeah, that's not the first time but this time's worse cause i actually on the switch but forgot to press "cook"

- in the midst of messaging a friend, i suddenly thought i was messaging someone else thus typed unrelated stuffs and only realised when my friend asked what was i talking about..

- and to top it all, i lost 25 bucks today.. may seem small but it's a huge amount to be lost for a person as broke as me right now.. went to buy some stuffs, paid rm50, got rm25 change, put into my pocket and later realised it was gone.. i really have no idea how careless and clumsy i could be to lose the money just like that.. what was i thinking??? maybe there is a hidden message for what has happened, i really don't know..

anyway, i'll be off to kl for 2 days and i hope, when i'm back, i'll be able to find myself back again..i've never felt so lost before.. and i feel extremely guilty for leaving everything behind and just go.. oh gosh..

that's all for now..till then !

0 comments: