Thursday, February 25, 2010

relieved....

currently not in the blogging mood, but i just wanna post a post.. funny how i didn't blog about my examination results this time like how i used to for the past exams.. checked my results for the first time in college..incase you don't know, it's for the 2 papers i sat for last december.. i usually check it at home, late at night and i decided to check it with my friends in college this time and the outcome was good..

it's truly by God's grace that i've passed.. not smart, not hardworking.. just blessed.. He showered me with His blessings continuously, despite how often i've failed Him.. what more can i ask?? and i still need to learn to be more grateful in life..

the business workshop thing is officially over.. no more brain cracking report to do.. we spent 1 hour presenting our post business results, basically we were being questioned more than presenting what we were supposed to and it's funny how i kinda enjoyed it.. made me ponder and learn from the mistakes i've made...

i'll be off to kl for youth encounter tomorrow evening.. not really prepared for it but i guess i will be eventually..

i feel so tired right now.. so that's all for now.. till then !!

p/s. people make new year resolutions, i've made my march resolution - start studying hard and smart...

p/s/s. don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want for He knows when's the best time for you to have it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to share your moments... I appreciated it. This was my first time visiting your site and I thought it was so cute!!! Check me out some time at "thmcovenant.blogspot.com" blessings to you and stay in faith!
Penny