Tuesday, February 22, 2011

another life lesson..

after receiving several undeserved favours, i have now received what i deserve... i failed my exams.. 100% failure - cause i sat for 2 papers, and failed both... it's my first failure since my first driving exam (excluding all the mock exams which i failed most of it).. i'm ok though..checked my results during the midnight as usual.. the moment i saw my results, it just 'hit' me, telling me it's time to get serious and study harder and smarter.. cause i've been slacking and taking it lightly last semester.. i just feel bad and guilty that i've wasted my dad's money...

i'm determined to do it much better this june.. thinking on the brighter side, it's good that i failed cause even if i've passed it, i don't seem to have any knowledge of those 2 papers..i seriously didn't study well enough... hope the knowledge i need would be well enhanced this time and i thank God for giving me the determination to study better and yet, another life lesson...

truly, He gives me countless reasons to be thankful for - good times, bad times...in every single situation... GIVE THANKS.

it's been a happening month for me.. first i lost my dog, then i failed my exams.. i wonder what's next.. i believe God wants to mould me and train me to be a stronger and better person.. this new year seemed really new this time.. my life seems so different compared to last year.. yet i know, He has the greatest plans for me for only He knows what's best for me..

watched "sanctum" last night and the ticketing guy thought i was underage.. haha.. it's been a while since i passed the age to watch movies with the "18 something" label.. it was quite a hilarious scene and indeed a compliment for me =p sanctum was a good movie, if you like adventure movies..

guess that's all for now..till then!

p/s. been almost 2 weeks since my dog went missing and i'm still waiting for her... someone saw a dog like mine in first garden, someone else saw another one like her in bercham but nobody saw her near my area.. i wonder where she is now...

0 comments: