Saturday, December 06, 2008

december exam fever...

one paper's down..two to go...i finally got over with one paper..the one full of theories and memorising to do..yeah, i know i shouldn't be just memorising..i tried my best studying it trying to understand and apply everything..but it didn't go well..the same phenomena or i should say, tragedy occurred as in secondary school - what i know didn't come out..what i didn't concentrate on came out..i don't really know what the question wants...what i should write..i ended up writing the wrong thing..!i couldn't resist opening the book when i came home and realised i wrote the wrong thing..i knew the answer but i didn't know it was for that..it did cross my head but i thought that's not the one..

i fear i failed the paper..i really don't wanna retake this exam...it's so torturing to fit the whole text book into my tiny brain..i so dislike theory subjects..never been good at it..it would be a total waste of time, effort and money to retake this paper and i really don't want that to happen..i don't know how...all i can do is just pray that the examiner will find favour in my answers and be more lenient..results will most probably be out in february..

anyway, i have two more papers on dec 15th and 16th..not really difficult ones (hopefully) but time becomes a factor...i only have 1 week to study two papers..i usually take at least 3 weeks for a paper..and for the first time in my entire life, i'm studying in the month of december!!! decembers are meant for pure relaxation for the past 11 years of my schooling life..

okay, guess it's enough of me grumbling and grumbling about exams here...

have you ever seen or heard of dogs pee-ing on letters??? my dog did!! and she peed on my very important mail...gosh...seeing papers make her feel like pee-ing..good thing my dad managed to save my letter in time..the envelope was wet but the content was ok..the postman was too lazy to put it in the letterbox so he put it in between the gate bars and eventually, it fell and there goes my dog...

guess that's all for now...till then..!

p/s. having a really bad headache now.. have faith and i'll pass..i know i should stop saying i'll fail and have more faith..if you're reading this, remember to pray for me to pass the exam..pray that the examiner will find favour in my answers and be kind to me..thanks =)

0 comments: