Tuesday, February 24, 2009

specially dedicated to irene....

Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment in HERE. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Have you ever had any feelings about me good/bad?
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
15. What is my best attribute?


here it is...

1. do you need to ask??lol..
2. nope..we're not friends but we're super close friends and sisters in Christ..
3. i don't remember exactly when and where..we were in the same primary school but i'm not sure if i first met you in sunday school or school and i only got to know you in standard six when we became classmates...
4. to be honest, i had a bad impression about you when i first met you (don't know why..immatured mind maybe?)..but you definitely proved me wrong!! =)
5. have i given you any before?i doubt so but i've ehard some calling you popcorn..queen?? haha..what other names do you want? i can give it to you =)
6. this is tough..cause that's just so many words to describe you..super-encouraging..
7. oops....i didn't know this question exists so i mentioned it in no.4
8. mentioned in no.4 too..lol..definitely, no!
9. what ah?err...cow? olive oil tuna? jack daniels chocolates? hehe...
10. the first word to cross my head was somehow, love..haha..what you want la? yellow roses??hehe
11. i consider...very well? hehe..think i got to know you even better after we left school and that's truly a blessing..
12. last saturday..hehe..had a fun time with yopu..thanks for everything!
13. hmm...sort of..but don't ask me what coz i won't tell..or i've forgotten maybe =p
14. nope..but i hope you'll do 1 about me ? hehe..
15. attribute??wow..sharing almost about everything and encouraging me so much in everything..


guess that's about it.. enough of nice things about you?facebook is lagging too much for me to type there so i post it here..really wanna write bad stuffs about you but well, you're way tooooooo good !!! thanks for everything !!

1 comments:

pismayka said...

EUNICE!! i can't tell you how touched i was when i first saw this post! and am still so touched ;)
made me smile until ALL the braces oso boleh nampak d. from eeaaaaarrr to eeeaaarrr. kakax. wanted 2 comment at work but as you know, the old gung gung internet explorer didn't allow. haha

I WANNA SAY THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! 'cos you really made my day! =) though I've said this many times b4, i shall say it again, I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU. =)

and now to the comments:
3. i think we first met in school, not church. haha
4. haha i really wonder what bad impression it was. tell me lar. i wun be offended 1 bit. haha. honesty's part n parcel of frenship. ehehex.
9. Hahahahahahhahahaaa.....lol lol lol....haha really made me laugh man! haha olive oil tuna?????? lol whyyyyyyyy.....haha so u think of me whenever u go grocery shopping eh? haha. olive oil tuna.
11. yeap. i'm SOOO glad 2 to get 2 b closerrrr 2 u after skool. =) VERY glad.
12. i had a really great time 2! my first time going out jogging with a great friend and later going breakfast and boutique-hopping! haha. u're d first. =)
14. Definitely!
15. Being your friend is my pleasure. :)


thanks for being the great friend that you are. thanks for accepting my weaknesses and thanks for helping me realise my strengths.

*friends for ETERNITY*

may we, 20/30/40/50 years from now, look back at this post and this comment and also the post that i'm about to write for you, ;) and smile. =) if Blogger still exists la that is!
haha
love you sis in Christ!