Monday, May 22, 2006

Freedom But NOT Victory

finally exams are over!!been longing for today..lol..it's great to be back on the "line" again.say no to school books..lol..but still have tuition mid year exam..how was exam??well if you ask me..i would say i forgot how i did in most of the papers..all i remember is really bad.my memory is getting worse and worse everyday..any tips to have good memory?.anyway..it's all over so why bother..enjoy comes first now.it's teachers' turn to suffer now in reading all the craps i wrote..lol..physics paper was surprisingly not as bad as chemistry and biology..i was unfortunately not feeling well when i was doing the physics exam..maybe caused by the muffin i ate for breakfast cause my sis felt the same..how unlucky..using my brother's computer right now..the screen is so glaring..not much nice songs to hear..not my taste..have to use web messenger..yo..so troublesome..just hope i can get my network card fixed soon..wow..my yahoo mailbox is 98% full..lol..better check now.that's all for now

P.S. here's how my exam time table looks like before and after exam

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nicely highlighted before exam

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nic
ely crossed out 1 by 1 with a marker pen every day after each paper with relief..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.... waiting for my mailbox to explode with fun stuffs.

Eunice said...

lol..there'll be more to come =) mine already exploded..100% full..haha