Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday HUMANS!!! ("yan yat")

it's the seventh day of chinese new year today which means it's everybody's birthday!! why? because it's humanity day..how do i know? of course i could never remember days like this on my own but my mum reminded me..lol..also known as "yan yat" in cantonese when people will "lou sang"..eat yee sang...we don't make our own yee sang cause...we don't...buy?it's quite expensive..haha..so forget bout it..i don't know so much about humanity day anyway...lol..

just wanna wish everyone a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may you have good health and be happy always..

oh yes, crystle is here to wish all humans a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY..


see what's written on the ribbon?happy new year!!!


aiyo..shy lar..why tie ribbon on my collar??


no courage to look at the camera lens...


ok ok..just one shot ok??nice one though..hehe


chinese new year so boring...sleep sleep and sleep only..

that's crystle's new "mini outfit for chinese new year"


HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL YOU HUMANS!!!


p/s.finished 10 hours of driving lesson but i seriously suck at it..additional 2 hours tomorrow and friday's my exam ( February 15th )..help me!! i really don't wanna fail..*hands and legs shivering*..*heart jumping out*..only God can help me to be calm and to have good memory of everything that i've learnt..please REMEMBER me in your PRAYERS ok?i really appreciate it a lot..thanks a million..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha hey i recognize that ribbon!! happy chinese new year.......