Sunday, January 04, 2009

D-days begin tomorrow...

i still can't believe classes are starting tomorrow...i don't wanna attend classes!! it's gonna be so tiring cause i'll be having classes from about 9am to 5pm every day...some start at 10am and ends at 5.30pm...it's so sad that i can no longer sleep as "early" as 2.30 am..i seriously need enough sleep to have enough energy for the whole day...i have really low energy level...

the new timetable is pure insanity!!maybe i shall scan it and post it here some day..i'm too pampered by my last year's timetable..and i'll be studying 4 subjects together for the next 5 months and i'm not even bothered to find out what they are..i'll find out tomorrow anyway..i'm afraid my brain capacity is too small to fit so many...but yeah, have faith and i can...!

i received a super duper encouraging message from a friend which was:

"Those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything."
Worry ends where faith begins. Have a blastin awesome new sem...

to you who sent me this, thanks a lot!! it's so sweet of you =)
i had a lot in mind earlier but i think i lost my words...oh no.!i got to develop better memory and upgrade my brain capacity..lol...

till then..!

p/s. i'm really really really not looking forward to start my classes at all....i want more holiday !! =( and i just realised that my result for 1 paper based exam will be out in february which is in about a month's time and i don't wanna get it either...must continue praying that the examiner will find favour in my answers and be kind to me..

0 comments: