Friday, January 16, 2009

should i..?....or should i not??

i'm so in a dilemma right now..there'll be a prom night organised by my college on the 27th of february...i knew about it since the first day of class but nothing interest me so it was a definite no..dressing up, make up, heels ? that's so not me..

till today..after hearing how grand it sounded and it's the first prom night ever i think..and it's like a once in a lifetime opportunity?it did move me..then came someone who approached me and my friends to go..persuading us..sure took that person lots of guts to do it...when i just said, "no money"..haha..that wasn't the only reason actually..my friends who are going kept asking me to go..i even have friends who offered to lend me a dress cause i said i have no suitable outfit..blessed i am to have such great friends..but somehow, wearing people's dress is not so me either..

so now..hmm..still thinking..should i or should i not go??sigh..i really don't know..

till then!

3 comments:

-aPhRoDitE- said...

eunice, i wouldgo for it go and haf fun, no harm apa.
i bet u'll look great, so JUST GO FOR IT! hahahaha. help me eat d food kay? LOL xD

JN 제러미 said...

Since once in a lifetime opportunity, then go lor.. go there doll up nicely, wear pretty dress.. take photo, then upload here for us to see see lor :p Since u have such great friends, give them the opportunity to bless you lor.. hehe..

sue♥ said...

go! go! haha i help you make up! (: i have few dresses too..once in a lifetime lea..hehe