Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Another day..

another day has passed..how time flies..it's the end of tuesday already..well,i went to kl last saturday evening..the traffic was quite jam at night..and i also notice some weird people on the road..while i was chatting with my sis in the car..suddenly i saw a malay man in a car staring at my direction..his car was beside my dad's..so i ignored him and looked away..later came a chinese man in the car..he did the same thing as the malay man..and i think he was worse than the other..he not only stared at our direction..he even smiled..my gosh!!i was so shocked..and i think another one or two drivers did that too..i wonder if that's wat kl people do when they're too bored of getting stuck in the jam..lol..today in school...suddenly my friend asked me if i'm the "sombong" type..haha..i don't know why..do i look too serious and arrogant or what?i think so..well i can't help it..that's just my natural expression..can't expect me to smile all the time..i may end up in TR.haha. doesn't matter anyway..people has been saying that since i was in primary school..and once they get to know me..they realise that i'm actually the "crazy" type..lol..school's kinda fun today..suppose to have chemistry and EST test today but both were postponed!!lucky us..that's all for now lar..got to go watch tv..tv addict..hehe..

0 comments: