Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Miracles Happen...

i first got my add maths paper in school..and guess what?i passed!! lol..i was so surprised that i actually passed..i really expected myself to fail..got a B..not a strong B though..but im thankful enough that i did not fail..just lucky that the questions that i managed to answer were right..physics was after recess...then i told myself..if i pass physics then today is my day..i really have no confidence in passing physics as my calculations were all wrong..and once again miracle happened..i passed...lol..B also..not a good B too but im happy enough..i thought im gonna have two red marks in my report card already..but i passed these two subjects doesn't mean i'm good..cause i only managed to gain marks in those easy questions..lol.and the people in my class are insane..some can even score 100 for add maths..not surprising too...anyway..i'm just so glad and happy i didn't fail..surely God helped me..next i'm worried i'll fail history in school.just finish reading the short notes..no time to read the text book..and tuition add maths test tomorrow..argh!!i kind of forgot a lot of stuff in chapter 2..wanna get this week over as soon as possible..this is a real bad week for me..after friday at 1.10pm,life will be back to quite normal again..can't wait can't wait..hehe..muscles aching after marching and running on monday and tuesday..lack of exercise..lol..anyway..it's getting late..my eyes are shutting too..so i'll just stop here..

P.S. remember, with God, all things are possible =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, u r rite, miracles can happen all the time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...this is so typical of a top student who is both brilliant and lazy at the same time (wait...please correct any part of that sentence which is wrong). The moment they can't answer even one or two questions, they think they have failed already ^_^

Anyway, I'm happy for you....must try and score 100 lah next time...and then maintain it lah.

The biggest miracles in life (apart from love, a wedding and a newborn baby) is when a person achieves more than what he/she has set out to achieve. And I certainly wish for more miracles to happen in your life ^_^

Eunice said...

hey thanks a lot..yaya..let me correct that..im not brilliant lar...im super lazy and sumtimes have a little bit of exam luck..phsics i really noe i did a almost all the calculations wrong..but the easy part lucky lar a lot of marks there...anyway..thanks a lot.btw.is dat u who added me in msn?