Monday, June 30, 2008

first day in college - lost and blur...

i've finally started going to college..just two hours today since no tutorials for the 1st week so i only have classes today and wednesday this week..hehe..my first day today was..lol..1 word.. LOST !! i was so blur and lost..the class was supposed to start at 9am..induction's postponed due to certain reasons so lessons started..

reached there at 8.50am today and met my form 5 classmate who joined the same course in january..she said i could go up to the room as stated in the timetable but another friend said i could wait in the lobby till someone shows me where to go..so i sat there and wait till 9am..no one came to guide neither did i ask..lol..so i went up..the room was empty..next to it was a lecture hall and i saw many people there with textbooks on the table so i thought they're from different intakes..since the room was empty, i stood around outside..then came a malay guy with a text book too..but he stood around like me..lol..then he left..then came an indian lecturer..i knew mine's an indian lecturer too but i didn't know how he looks like..i looked at him, he looked at me and he entered the lecture hall..(ok, not this lecturer i thought..)

then i asked the malay guy where to get the text book and i went to find the course leader to get mine but she said it's not available yet ( i don't know why )..and she asked me to go for class first in the lecture hall...in my mind was like, what?oh, no! i'm late..!!haha..the malay guy entered just before i did too..i wasn't the only one late so not too bad..lol..just about 5 to 10 minutes late i think..nothing happened..the lesson was ok..at least the lecturer got some sense of humour..

i guess that's all about my confused start in college today..lol..kinda reminds me of myself going to a new tuition centre..

before i started, some people whom i least expected to get messages from them did send me messages asking questions like, "hey, i heard you coming here study?when?" and i'll be like, "yeah, how you know?july only i start"..feels kinda weird when someone who has never sent me messages on facebook or friendster before suddenly did..sms-ing me is even more surprising..not that i mind but just weird..how news travel..i'm looking forward to making new friends since i haven't really made any..takes time for me to make new friends cause i have very poor social skills..

that's all for now..till then!

p/s. i'm feeling sleepy now...

0 comments: