Friday, June 20, 2008

an update...!!!

well well well..since some of you miss my updates so much..so here i am..a simple post..especially to irene and caryn..lol..

let's talk about...college..yes, college..finally went to register last friday..or i should say, to apply..submitted my application form and the guy told me to wait for their call for my offer letter and he said the course starts on the 23rd..i asked if it's 23rd july and he said no, june..

what!!??june??lol..shocked!! i thought it's a july intake..then suddenly i realised i only had a week left to rest and enjoy to the fullest..early july's the best time to start actually..yeah i know i had a lot of holiday compared to most of my friends..hardly anyone likes hearing my complain about starting my course a lil earlier..haha

ok lar, i can accept it..kinda had enough of holidays though..with the same routine every day..time for a change but i know this change would lead me to lots of stress.. so i called up the college about my offer letter yesterday evening since they didn't call me..the person in charge was away so they couldn't tell me anything about the letter and i asked again when's the intake..the lady said 30th june..what? 30th? oh good, i have another week..lol..but somehow the feeling was kinda half half.. not too happy not too sad..

not long later..they called me and said my letter was ready..so i asked again..when's it starting? a different lady this time and she said 23rd..hmmm..which is the right one??she's unsure why the other lady said 30th though..

as a conclusion..i still don't know when i'm starting..either 23rd or 30th..lol! will go there to register later and get a clear picture of everything..

so that's all for now...till then!

1 comments:

Inderpreet Kaur Lehl said...

i wan a post as a tribute to me oso!!whaaaaa..LOL all d best in opening a new chapter (: bless u!!