Monday, March 16, 2009

I DON'T KNOW....

there was a lady who was at the airport one day.. she saw an aeroplane and asked a man,
" This plane is SO big!! may i know who owns this plane?? "
the man replied, "I DON'T KNOW."
and the lady said " wow! so I DON"T KNOW owns this plane !! "

then she went to japan and saw a train and she asked another man,
" Who owns this big and long train? "
the man replied, "I DON'T KNOW."
and the lady was surprised and said, " I DON'T KNOW owns this train too!?"

she went to switzerland and she saw a huge building and she asked another man,
" Who owns this huge building?"
and the man replied, "I DON'T KNOW."
and the lady said, " What?? I DON'T KNOW again!!?? I DON'T KNOW must be super wealthy since he owns so many things.."

and one day, as she walked past a cemetery, she saw people carrying a coffin and she asked a man,
"Whose coffin is that?"
and the man replied, "I DON'T KNOW."
when the lady heard it, she started weeping and crying and said,
" I DON'T KNOW died?? that's so sad..so pitiful..he's so wealthy..."

funny? i think it is.if you don't think it is, must be because i'm not good enough in conveying it..it's a joke a pastor from sabah shared in church today..the message behind it? well, i'm not so sure though.. it means.. LIVE MODERATELY?? or probably it was just meant for laughter?

till then!

p/s. someone sent me this smile for the day :
even the rocks get angry...the only difference is that they don't have feelings..

0 comments: