Sunday, March 29, 2009

post earth hour...

as a matter of fact, my sis and i did take part in the earth hour thingy and off everything...well except for some like the refrigerator..too troublesome..i wondered how many took part in my neighbourhood cause all i knew was the light outside my left and right neighbours' were brightly lit up outside and there was nobody at home..while some other houses which looked dark, i wondered if it's because no one was at home...or was that their participation as well? anyway, i played my part..hehe

something amazed me somehow when i surfed the channels before earth hour and i stumbled upon this:






that's really pretty supportive and i salute that..

1 hour passed really fast and earth hour made me sleep till 30 minutes ago...argh..i didn't sleep through the earth hour but only when it was over..my plan to study failed again...as usual...so i only have sunday and monday morning left...that's the biggest heartfelt regret of the night...

and you know how miracles can happen? ipoh's tgv is now showing marley and me!!!! when i gave up checking the showtimes in ipoh, that's when my friend said it's now showing in kinta city tgv.but with only 2 showtimes, i don't know why..i can't wait to watch..but some dillemmas just popped up..but i truly believe God answered my prayers though i didn't really pray about it..He often gives me so much more than what i ask for..

0 comments: