Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Inter CF Meeting

went to the inter cf meeting today for the very 1st time in Elim Gospel Church..this is the 3rd meeting..but it's only my first time attending..i was just too lazy for the last 2 meetings and my dad wasn't free to fetch me..so this time i felt i really should go since i haven't been to any of the meetings..well, i went with 2 other friends,Caryn and Joyce and we were actually late and kinda embarassing we entered late..haha..and we didnt even know where's the place..but it was great..we had worship and prayer..and for the first time after quite some time..God actually touched my heart when someone approached me and prayed for me..i could feel his presence at that moment..this meeting would be one that i'll never forget..i hope i will have the chance to attend more inter cf meetings..and by the way..to anyone who's reading this..if there's a Christian Fellowship club in your school..make sure you join it..that's when God will touch your hearts and you'll be able to know more about him..

0 comments: