Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

There was a girl who loved a boy so much she said to the boy, "if i told you that i liked you, would you take it as a joke?" The boy said, "Yes, I Would." She asked, "Why?" The boy replied, "Because i know you don't like me, you love me!"
Love is strong yet delicate. It can be broken. To truly love is to understand this. To be in love is to respect this.
If you love someone, put their name in a circle, not a heart because hearts can break but circles go on forever.

Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.

When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

There are 3 great things in this world. The first thing is for you to love someone. The second thing is for someone to love you back. And the third great thing is for th first and second thing to happen at the same time.

If you love someone, you give everything you can and don't expect to receive anything in return.

No one is too young for love because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart which knows no age.
When i first saw you, i was afraid to talk to you. When i first talked to you, i was afraid to like you. When i first liked you, i was afraid to love you. Now that i love you, i'm afraid to lose you.

If a kiss were a raindrop, i'd send you showers. If an hour were a second, i'd send you hours. If smiles were water, i'd send you the sea. If love was a person, i'd send you me.
If i had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, i would use my last breath to tell you that... i love you.

They say you only fall in love once but that can't be true. Everytime i look at you, i fall in love all over again.

I'll love you until the day after forever.


I'm not supposed to love you. I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are, what you do, I'm sorry i just can't help myself. I fell in love with you.

You may not love me like i love you. You may not care for me like i care for you. But if you ever need me, i will always be there for you.



There are only countless times that i want to be with you now and forever.

I promise, i will always love you.

Resource : the picture below spotted outside s&J gift shop in kinta city..the words are all taken from the big red heart...i find it very sweet and meaningful..took me some time to type everything out but it's worth the effort..

As you celebrate valentine's day, not only remember your special loved ones but also remember the One who gives us His unfailing love and loves us unconditionally as...

p/s. this hibiscus plant in the balcony hasn't been blooming for many days..few weeks in fact and finally it has...on valentine's day..

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY EVERYONE!!!!

0 comments: