Wednesday, May 21, 2008

tag tag tag....

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
i was in standard two in primary schools..had many friends as well as a few so called "enemies"..lol..what was i doing?hmm... i remember i did something really bad but i don't wanna mention it here..and it's also the year i started attending sunday school..

5 things on my to-do list
- finish reading the chronicles of narnia - prince caspian..at least by evening.. about 40 pages more to go!!haha
- some chores
- tidy up my room
- watch movie
- errr....i can't remember!!lol

5 snacks I enjoy.
- junk food
- chocolates
- lollipops
- ice cream
- tid bits
and anything nice...

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- buy a car
- eat
- charity
- think of what else to do
- keep the money till i can think of what to do with it
(will only happen in my dreams..lol)

5 of my bad habits~
hmmm..bad habits?how only consider as bad habits leh? well, i consider my laziness and forgetfulness all the time as part of my bad habits..

5 places i have lived=
many..all the hotels i've stayed before consider??
- ipoh (since forever )
- kl
- penang
- malacca
- cameron highlands
( just for holidays..3 nights maximum )

5 jobs I've had*
- this is hard...cause i've never really had any..haha.lazy..currently helping my sis out with home tuition at night.pretty boring..

5 ppl I want to tag -
- carmen
- amirah
- jiang may
- kai yi
- sue ean

p/s. thanks caryn for giving me something to update..lol

till then!

0 comments: