Monday, September 29, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY..! it's WELL paid off =)

about 2 hours and 5 minutes ago, i sat for my first computer based exam..(it doesn't mean the whole paper is about computer )..and well, the title says it all...i passed !! it's really by God's grace that i passed..everything that happened seemed to be well planned..i knew there's an exam session today some time back but i thought i couldn't get my examination number on time until last thursday i got to know i could actually sit for the exam..i could have studied 1 week earlier..anyway, long story so i'm not gonna write everything in detail here..

i felt it was well planned cause if it's not that i accompanied my friend to the office to enquire about exam stuff, i wouldn't know i could sit for it already..that really put me into dilemma cause i was so not prepared for it..i took my own sweet time studying bit by bit thinking i can't sit for it yet..it was really a tough decision..if i don't sit for it, i will have to sit for 2 papers in october which would be even tougher so why not clear 1 paper first..but what if i failed? the very next day was the last day to register and pay for the exam..RM295!!! no joke...the amount of fees for this paper really put me into pressure..i finally decided to sit for the paper assuming it's God's will that i should...only 10 people can sit for the exam and i was the 10th to register...so i think it's really God's will that i sat for it..

it's really a tough time for me for the past few days..i'm glad it's well paid..and i'm so so relieve right now..it's like a really huge boulder removed..the burden's gone(only temporarily)..incase you're wondering, the exam's done on computer and everyone gets a different set of question so there's no copying just like the undang test and right after i exit the exam, my results appears on the screen and will be printed out by the office..so it's really scary..

i shall give myself some break these few days before i start studying again..and i'm so so happy that many friends are back this week for raya break..everyone gets a break except me..i still have classes tomorrow ='(

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PRAYED FOR ME TO DO WELL IN THIS EXAM..I APPRECIATE IT LOTS!! AND I PASSED NOT BECAUSE I'M SMART OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT BECAUSE OF GOD'S GRACE AND HIS STRENGTH BROUGHT ME THROUGH..GOD REALLY GAVE ME COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE TO FACE THIS EXAM..ALL I NEED TO DO IS JUST HAVE FAITH IN HIM AND DO MY PART AND MY BEST..INDEED, I JUST HAD TO DO MY PART AND GOD WILL DO THE REST..HE WLL NOT PUT ME INTO TRIALS THAT I CAN'T OVERCOME..i felt bad that i forgot to pray right before i started the exam because i was too nervous..but that doesn't matter..HE HEARS ME EVEN WHEN I DON'T SPEAK..HE ANSWERS MY PRAYERS EVEN BEFORE I ASK FOR ANYTHING...

that's all for now...till then!

1 comments:

pismayka said...

congrats again!!encouraging post hehe