Wednesday, November 26, 2008

inspiring and encouraging cartoon strips...

i seldom check my mails nowadays...but somehow, i randomly stumbled upon an email today and i've decided to share every single cartoon strip from that mail..it's not just ordinary cartoon strips but really meaningful and encouraging ones..hope you'll feel more encouraged after seeing them..it's DEFINITELY worth your time =)









and these words below came with the mail :

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

p/s. thank you, christine for sending me such a beautiful email =)

oh yeah! heard something great today...there's most probably gonna be christian fellowship in college next year!!yay !!! been feeling so envy over other colleges and unis with cf...a friend told me about it today and i'm feeling so happy and excited over it..can't wait can't wait..i miss joining cf!!hehe..just pray that all will go well...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Eunice, can forward me the email? I like it.. I check my the other email, think you so long din send me interesting mail liao... haha..must be tired of forwarding.. :p

JN 제러미 said...

Hey Eunice, can forward me the email? I like it.. I check my the other email, think you so long din send me interesting mail liao... haha..must be tired of forwarding.. :p