Tuesday, January 06, 2009

tired, sleepy, tired, sleepy...

it's been two days since classes started..attending those classes for two days feels as though it's been three or four days...can i really survive this? i feel so tired now..headache..sleepy..and i've got some homework too..questions i don't think i'll know how to do but i'll try...and for a few times, i wished my house was just next to my college so i can go home and rest even during the short breaks..every day is gonna be a long day..

most mentioned words these two days :
- so tired...
- so sleepy..
- i wanna go home...
- how to do?
- huh?what he talking??
- what's he doing??

the last three shows confusion when the lecturers gave us questions to do..

note to myself : hang on there! i can do it... =)

as i was walking my dog just now..i took her to the usual spots where she does her "business"..then as usual, she stopped and pee-ed at the grass area...then suddenly a lady who stays across the road from where were, shook her house gate and made an angry sound and said " so smelly, shit and pee there "(direct translation from cantonese)..goosebumps on my face came up the moment i heard her...i looked at her expressionless and slowly walked my dog away..and even after a few metres away, i still felt the goosebumps on my face..

what the heck is her problem?? even the owner of that compound didn't say anything.. in fact that area doesn't really belong to anyone so dogs are definitely free to pee there. and she who's staying across the road can smell my dog's pee and the small pile of dung?!? she must have got a bionic sense of smell..what a joke...but she really frightened me for a while cause she's well known for being the woman with a loose screw in her head so yeah...fine, i tolerate..next time don't let her see my dog pee opposite her house..

p/s. i wonder why i've been posting some posts here quite frequently nowadays...probably because i don't know where else to express my tiredness.l.but i should learn to be thankful and complain less cause there are friends who suffer from even more tiredness in college and outside college compared to me..till then!

0 comments: