Friday, April 10, 2009

CHRIST is ALL..i am nothing..

Thank you for the cross Lord
Thank you for the price you paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank you for this love Lord
Thank you for the nail pierced hand
Washed me in your cleansing flow
Now all i know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The darling of heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb

it's good friday today..the day when all christians remember and ponder upon Jesus' death..the One who died for our sins..i know, that shouldn't be the way..we shouldn't just remember the death of Jesus for our sin on good fridays..how we often take Him for granted...or i should say, i take Him for granted..i feel so ashamed of myself when most of the times, i'd rather watch tv or sit here and online than to do my daily devotion..

i need more of Him and less of me...

at the service just now, the pastor said, most of us know only 3 persons in this world.. i, me and myself..it's true...good friday service was great..the message was great..if only i can remember all the songs that were sung, i'll post them all up here..too bad i can't remember..

and you know what CHRISTian means??

CHRIST is ALL.. i am nothing...

Then He said to them all, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me." Luke 9:23

4 comments:

sue♥ said...

worthy is the lamb is quite an old song right??

Eunice said...

yup..it is..a very beautiful song...

pismayka said...

Ecinue Eel! lol i'm currently obsessed with terbalik-ed names haha.

i always face da same prob 2. like instead of doing my daily devotion, i on9 n watch tv n stuffs. it's like i put aside da time 2 do devotion but i ended up doing sthing else. haha i guess v need more discipline. lol

oh oh n hor, there's another version of how ppl put the meaning of Christian.

without CHRIST, I Am Nothing.

haha
taa! muax!
~* Eneri Nihc *~

Eunice said...

lol..i first saw ur terbalik name..i was wondering this unknown came from where and wat language is it..haha.. irene irene...yeah..need more discipline la..haih..so guilty..

oh ya.. i tink i heard dat b4...sounds nicer also leh..hehe.. thanks for telling me =)