Tuesday, August 24, 2010

undeserved favour

today, i mean yesterday (23rd) was another most anticipated time of the year and most people call it doom's day.. why? because results for the june examinations were released.. i wasn't worried at all until this afternoon when i saw all the status updates posted by other people on facebook..

anyway, i didn't check my results until just now at about 12am.. and by God's grace, i passed !!! yup, it is not by my own effort but an undeserved favour that He has granted me.. i know i've been slacking a lot in my studies throughout the whole of last semester and that's why i really didn't know what to expect this time.. i'm just so glad that i don't have to retake those 2 papers.. phew..! what a relief...

i don't deserve any praises for my results but all glory goes to Him alone..

congrats to all who passed !! and if you didn't make it, don't give up !! everything happens for a reason and only God knows what's best for us =)

that's all for now..till then !!

p/s. it's time i really start studying.. and i kept saying this...

4 comments:

kuenmay said...

hey eunice=) thanks for everything..AND CONGRATS!!!! U DESERVED IT =) *HUGS* SEE YA AROUND IN COLLEGE =)

Anonymous said...

Happy that you passed - till another semester exam and with Him all things are possible. Got to go see ya around.

me

Inderpreet Kaur Lehl said...

Hey CONGRATS!! u passed!! dun care abt the results. wats most imp is tat u made it thru.
and abt start studying, trust me. till now, i still find it diff to push myself for it unless of cos there's an exam nearby. all i can say is, ure not alone in this 'not studying' guilt trip ;)

josh said...

Congrats on passing, although I may not know you, I'm happy that you've made it.