Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back To School

Well..back to school..haven't been online since school reopened..we finally have a new principal..don't know how is she like yet but she seems nice.she also told us about the history of her teaching journey..

How about my mid year exam results?surprisingly it's good..and it's definitely a miracle that has happened once again.. i believe that God must have been guiding me throughout the whole examination cause i myself wouldn't believe my results too..i don't really bother who's better and who's worse than me in class..as long as my results satisfy myself then it's enough.why bother comparing,right? the only one which im quite dissapointed with is BM..i did really badly in the rumusan and essay..crap too much i think..wrote almost one whole page of unnecesary stuff..some teachers are really kind and linient and some would just stick to the marking scheme and reject whatever you give other than what's stated in the marking scheme.teachers who are too strict makes me quite dislike them..but teachers who are too linient makes me feel guilty cause i feel i don't deserve to get such high marks..my physics and add maths teachers are really linient. my physics teacher calls himself a santa claus for giving us some marks for certain mistakes we made.lol..so that's all for exams..no more "fears" in exam to face for the time being

Lessons are back to usual now..not really used to it..it's been about a month since the last time we had our lessons..but some teachers are still busy with some things.. currently reading a book, A Pack Of Lies by Geraldine McCaughrean. not bad.very interesting..it's about a man who helps a lady to sell antiques and he tells a story behind each antique but they are all lies..the funniest thing is he told the girl that those are not lies but fiction..lol.is that another definition for "lie"?

I'll be going for rangers camp tomorrow evening..finally a leisure camp, after suffering for three years in training camp in 7th Coy..this year im in 4th unit rangers already so it's a leisure camp..hope it'll be fun..definitely won't be a torture like past years.haven't pack my stuff yet..why?all because im lazy..lol. will do it maybe tonight.coming back on sunday afternoon.so my next post will surely be all about the camp.till then..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

where'd u got diz book 'A pack of lies' ? sounds nice la... eyh,eunice i noe u veri smart la,dun la so humble..hoho...hope u excel in d final exam k...ermn, is diz a comment actli ? lol..neva, m lookin forward 2noe d synopsis of d story la frm d book "a pack of lies'...hoho
_SUK WAI_06_