Saturday, June 24, 2006

How Time Flies

i was 15 and now i'm already sixteen..how time flies..getting older every day..but i shall be thankful and praise God that i'm able to live for another year..nobody knows what will happen tomorrow..anyway..i had a great birthday this year..it gets greater every year.hehe.received lots of presents and some cards in school yesterday..glad to have all my friends who are so thoughtful and creative.even a lil girl in my cellgroup gave me a bracelet.i was so surprised.whether it's nice or not,it's the thought that counts..not the price not the looks..i received a big pink heart shape pillow with a baby tweety on it..that's the biggest one..body shampoo,lol..im i that smelly?just kidding..bookmarks..keychain, wind chime and so on..well, i feel quite bad for not asking my friends out on my birthday..kinda lazy and got to go for tuition..maybe i'll do it next year...blew the candles and cut my cake last night..didn't really make any wishes..just couldn't think of any..is that a good or a bad thing?.went out for dinner in moven peak just now..my mum spent us..hehe..not bad..first time i tried the food there..just came back from ipoh parade..erm..i think i lost my words again.forgot what i wanted to blog..lol..really thank God for blessing me with all my friends and family who made my birthday a really great one..this is one of the best birthday i ever had!!^_^
-46minutes to June 25th-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's a picture of my cake..just a simple and plain chocolate sponge cake..and sad to say..1 big candle and 6 small ones..lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of the many meaningful gifts i received..

0 comments: