Monday, February 23, 2009

when miss L got lectured by mr L....

as i was walking into the library this afternoon after lunch with my friend to kill some time before cf (cause there was nowhere else to go)..i saw mr L sitting at the far end corner..not that far but quite far..as we were looking for a good spot to sit, mrL saw us and called us there...he looked down ( i dunno why..too shy to see me??haha..just kidding ) and pointed at me...

here's the so called "conversation" or i call it, lecture outside lecture hours..

mr L : the test that day...why so poor?? especially the *so and so* part...u only did well in 1 question out of 4...why??

me : errr...i forgot already.. ( in my mind thinking, sure la, i didn't really study also..just flipped through only..good enough that i have 1 question right )

mr L: when you sitting for exam??

me : june...

mr L : you better practise more and do more revision..this part will definitely come out in the exam..if it's not this then that.. ( i think he said this 2 or 3 times )..you are very weak in this part..so and so has done very well..( i'm not so concerned bout that..why compare?)

me : *speechless*..*just nod and nod as a sign of okay, i will..* (and trying hard not to laugh )

mr L : okay, u may go..

me : thank you, sir =)

so that's about it..i don't remember it being so short..i must have forgotten some parts...and indeed, he nags a lot..shouldn't have took so long to get a seat..shouldn't have looked at him..but well, nevermind..in the end, my friend and i were wondering, was the lecture really meant for me?? did i really do that badly though i know i didn't do well...he doesn't even remember my name !! how does he know that's my paper??lol..

somehow i find it funny and at the same time scary cause i don't know how many more times he's gonna lecture me like that.. it's been a long time since a teacher or lecturer has spoken to me like that..or this could bet he first time cause i can't recall when the last time was...

this is getting draggy right??lol..so i shall stop here...till then!

p/s. i found this video of my previous dog, saffy from my old files and i totally forgotten about the existence of this video..and suddenly, i miss her even more..such cute, adorable and active dog yet....life is in His hands...

0 comments: