Saturday, February 28, 2009

God is SO great....

my God is so big..
so strong and so mighty..
there's nothing that he cannot do..

that's one of the songs i used to sing in sunday school...that's all i remember..but the 3 short lines explain everything..

prom night's unbelievably over...and God has really blessed me so so much today..let me tell you how GREAT my GOD is...

supposingly, i have class today (friday) from 9am to 5.30pm..and prom night starts at 6.45..how in the world can i get ready in time?? so my friends asked the lecturer for a change of time for the class from 4.30pm to 5.30pm but failed cause majority in the class were not going..so i was all ready to rush like a cartoon today until, my lecturer came in and told us that college will be closed at 5pm today which means the last hour will be cancelled!!

i don't really remember praying for early dismissal...yet, he answered what my heart desired..
and it was raining kittens and puppies on my way back home and so i prayed for the rain to stop and it did..though it was still drizzling a little..i know He answered my prayers...

and at the ballroom..we were assigned to tables last week..some of my friends were somehow separated and couldn't sit together..and guess what? (bla bla bla....) then we could sit together..yes, everyone..this i didn't pray about too, yet God answered my heart desired..

it's like a tripple blessing today( or more )..prom night was fun...successful, all looked so gorgeous and charming..pictures?? lol...i may post it up..let me sort them out first when i have the time to do so..till then!

p/s. He hears me even when i don't speak...