Sunday, March 08, 2009

i will run to Him....

Your eye is on the sparrow
And Your hand, it comforts me
From the ends of the earth
To the depth of my heart
Let Your mercy and strength be seen

You call me to Your purpose
As angels understand
For Your glory
May You draw all men
As Your love and grace demand

And i will run to You
To Your words of truth
Not by might, not by power
But by the spirit of God
Yes i will run the race
'Till i see you face
Oh let me life in the glory of You grace




Call to me and i will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.. (Jeremiah 33:3)

don't you think this verse is so meaningful?? i do..the preacher mentioned it on friday night as well as this morning and it really strikes my heart..and the song..it's such a beautiful song too, reminding me to run to Him under all circumstances and He is my strength..

that's all for now..

p/s. i so badly wanna watch marley and me, yet kinta city tgv is not showing it..argh....

0 comments: