Saturday, June 13, 2009

FUN !! FUN !! FUN !!!!

it's been two days since my temporary freedom was officially declared..and those two days had been really great and awesome.. well utilised so far..enjoyed myself almost to the max..

was out from 2.45pm to 11.30pm yesterday.. fetch my siblings and off to ipoh parade for a task..then to polo ground- supposed to be playing captain ball but too few turned up so we flew kite instead..LOL..my first time..but i din really manage to also.. off to friend's house and then to see how the rangers' camp was organised..

and today, went out in the morning to town area for breakfast with caryn and ket en..since suk wai couldn't make it, so we killed some time in school (killing time IS NOT boring) and met suk wai for lunch at 12.30..and sue jane too..and next loiter around in ipoh parade for a while till it's time to fetch my sister back at 3pm..and 7pm off to barbecue outside college, on the streets..COOL eh..hehe..but it was hot..but not really..haha..i think sometimes my parents would prefer me to have exams cause i wouldn't be out so much then...lol

and i'll be off to kl tomorrow morning for 3 days and two nights.. oh gosh.. 2 weeks is definitely not enough! as i've said, i only get to enjoy a freedom like this once every 6 months when i really need not study ..

that's all for now!! till then!

0 comments: