Tuesday, June 02, 2009

halfway through...

in the midst of exams..i can finally take a break for the night..after stuffing stuffs into my brain last minute for the past few nights..i don't care, i'm taking a break tonight..this sitting is really important because it determines whether i can proceed on to the next level next semester, or get stuck doing nothing but revising to resit for certain papers for the next 6 months..i really want to move on..

and so, 4 papers down to 2 papers..gosh, i can't believe i'm half done with exams..but so much more to study for the upcoming 2 papers next tuesday and wednesday cause i've kinda put aside those papers to concentrate more on the other 2 papers..i'm not sure how well i did, but it feels so good that it's over..when i smile after exam, it doesn't mean i did well but because it's over and i've tried my best..

someone sent me a message saying, what's important to me is important to Him too because He cares for me..i've read this before somewhere but have forgotten about it as well and that really reminded me and answered some doubts that i had..

God has really guided me through all these times..another friend also said, if He pulled you through all these while, why not this time as well?? and by His grace, i believe i can do it..

just two more papers...hang on!! and i'll be free for the rest of the month...

0 comments: